terça-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2015

The day I become aware of some personals characteristics

For me, at least, is very hard to identify erros that I do periodicaly, in part due to some pride. Hence, personal improvements are very painful, once that it involves the attitude of recognize my own failures and change the way I do the things I'm doing wrong.
In this context, I will introduce a common situation that happens with me. Sometimes, there is a problem of math, physics or chemistry that I cannot do or do of a no poetry way. However, this isn't the problem, the issue is that other person can do the same problem in a beautyful way or, at least, solve the problem.
In that moment I feel as I've failed for all my life and have no hope for me, I'm definitely a loser. Clearly, this isn't true once this moment only represent an opportunity of learning and to win all the pride, that makes me feel down.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário